Desperate for help with Mygamingladder

Firecap

I purchased the program Mygamingladder several months ago. We have it running on our site at www.clangamingleague.com. Apparently the program has "holes" in the code that allow hackers to access our ftp account on godaddy. We are now being hack daily and sometimes several times a day. The hackers are usually placing new folders on our root directory that then create a new index page that attemps to get information about various bank accounts, etc. I/we are at our wits end. While I can usually have the site back up in minutes I am spending 6-8 hours a day working on it. If there is anyone that can offer some assistance (even if I need to pay you) I would greatly appreciate it. The program creator has as yet been no help. Thanks in advance for your help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.