[SOLVED] Utterly clueless about how to connect the two things...

Anzel

Not sure which place this should go, but...

I am utterly and totally clueless in every sense of the word as to how I may connect these files I have in my computer to my forum (http://felyneforums.silverforum.net/). I have read several guides, searched several forums, looked through over 15 Google pages multiple times but no one seems as confused as I am, and nobody else is asking the questions I have.

If you can understand where I'm at --- I have the forum, I downloaded XAMPP, have accessed the website it gave me, got Filezilla, but still can't figure everything out. According to a guide, in order to add new styles to my forum I need to put the file in my styles folder, which I did, and somehow it'll show up on my website. It's not showing up, and I'm clueless :/ I don't know how to link the website to my stuff...

Any help here...?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.