[SOLVED] Layer Fade Navigation

ev5unleash

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to make a one page website. The only problem I'm having is the navigation. I have buttons and layers on the page (each one dedicated as a page), I just don't wanna have a simple Show/Hide Layer change. I know on Dreamweaver has a fade function to fade layers in and out. Although, it doesn't seem to work and when I use that method, all links become unclickable on the layers which I don't want. I've been looking around on the internet for what I need and didn't have any luck finding anything. Any ideas?

Thanks, Evan

Learn to do it yourself? Anytime you are relying on third party scripts, or software that writes code (i.e. dreamweaver), you don't really have a lot of choice in what you get. You are basically at the mercy of what someone else has designed to develop and share.

Which is why I said to learn some. Start doing tutorials.

In the meantime, you can try posting in the 3rd party scripts section of the forum to see if someone can help you.

And dynamic html is a term that has mostly gone out of fashion these days by the way. Generally people just say dynamic javascript or ajax. That may help in any googling you do.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.