Retrieving cookies using php (MErging two sites)

arbab

hi guys

I want to integrate two websites.....on one server vbulletin is installed i want to restrict the users so that only people who has logged in the vbulletin forum can addess the other site....in short one login forum for both of them.....

I have completed the sql part...now only problem is how to pass the cookie to the other website(different server).....IS there a way so i can pass the vbulletin cookie to the other server or read the cookie .....

I hope u have understood the question

thanks sir for the quick reply.....

I have already tried this.....

I  want to pass the cookies from vbulletin board to another site....

I have no experience with vbulletin myself but wouldn't it allow you to specify the cookie domain? So at the first website you leave the domain as is and on the other website you specify the domain as those found on your first website. If you already tried that then it probably doesn't work this way and I'm not sure there are other possibilities.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.