HTML mail

narrie

I have bought an ‘event booking calendar’ script. Works like a charm. However: A very important thing about this booking system is the notification mail send to the admin and to the client. This is where it goes wrong. All clients other then hotmail or msn receive this mail as plain text instead of html (html is the way we want it to be).

Before I bought this script I tried it on a sample page, available at this link… Inserted my email address as ‘admin’ and made a test reservation for a fictive client (another email address of mine). Doing this with hotmail addresses or not doesn’t make any difference: all mails are received in HTML, the way I want it to be.

Installed this script on ‘my’ domain and prompt only mails send to hotmail or msn accounts are in html, all other in plain text.

I’ve tried to explain this problem and asked for modifications of this script at the support forum. For the moment they don’t seem able to help to solve this problem. Neither does my provider.

All my hopes are on you people. I’m willing to pay, if necessary. Hope someone can and will help me. ‘Small’ warning in advance: I’m an absolute PHP noob.

I’ve attached the document that sets the mail headers and other notification mail functions and so on.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.