Sports Draft Script

kee1108

Hello,

I am still relatively new to PHP, so I will have a clue if there is something on hand rather than writing from scratch.  But I know eventually I will have to do that.

Ok.  So I am planning to write a script that works similarly to a sport draft.  I will need people to login.  Each member will be assigned a team.  We will have a predetermined draft order and a pool of players for selection.  As for the drafting itself, I will like to allow a member to be able to draft when they are on the clock, I will like to have just 1 result page, and it will get updated after each pick, and the player that gets drafted will be taken off the pool.

I am not asking for any code, just I want to have someone to guide me to the right direction.  What do I really need to achieve what I intended to build?  And maybe some tutorial reference for similar tasks that I can look up.

Thank you very much.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.