Need a partner for PranksterGangsters.com. This no dreamers joke.

webman1

I currently own a small boutique Interactive boutique web design/ad agency so I am not looking for just average help. I need someone who can do this in their sleep and understand that the amount of energy & effort needed is only relevant to the growth of a site. I have 17 years of marketing & business development experience as well as pretty good html coding skills. What I need is someone who can help me with the PHP portion of the site. The name of the new site is http://www.prankstergangsters.com.

If you are young enough or in touch with today’s society you are very aware that people pulling pranks and filming the pranks is at its' peak. If you take advantage of the audience that has grown up with Jackass, Punk'd, or the new show Pranked that airs on MTV now, and combine it with the thousands of home videos you'll find on sites such as Youtube.com you are guaranteed a great response with the URL I've spent months deciding on.

HERES' THE KEY- I need someone who can help write the code that will allow a person to come to the site, register, create a personal profile, and then upload actual videos of pranks onto their personal page. If they receive a set number of unique hits and pass the standards of the Prankstergangsters.com site they will receive a shirt and/or other merchandise that tells advertises the URL and what level they are at. It goes a lot deeper than that but I can't reveal anymore without non-disclosure agreements. The URL itself is perfect for this generation. No matter your age, gender, race, etc... anyone with a video cam and since of humor can become a member.

If you can write the code that allows people to register and create their own profile along with ability to upload video onto their profile and allow public feedback on the pranks, please contact me. This project will take off over night if I find the right person who can keep up with the site if it blows up and/or knows the people that can help when it starts blowing up.  Please respond if you'd like to discuss more. 

Brad

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.