Review my website design

lostprophetpunk

I liked the way it looked in the image. Sleek, easily navigable.

(PS Do people usually make an image of what they want their site to look like, or is that personal preference? 'cause that's a really good idea. :D )

I am not really sure what other people do, but this is what I do.

I do a quick sketch on paper to get the basic layout of the design, then I create the design in Photoshop, so you can make the whole design in one document. Then I cut out and save the images as needed for the design to be coded.

As if you the design bit by bit, then it just makes it harder for you to look at the overall effect of the design. This is because when people do that, they tend to drag the design down by focusing too much on the user experience, whereas you need to create a design that is stylish...and easy for the user to use.

I liked the way it looked in the image. Sleek, easily navigable.

(PS Do people usually make an image of what they want their site to look like, or is that personal preference? 'cause that's a really good idea. :D )

I am not really sure what other people do, but this is what I do.

I do a quick sketch on paper to get the basic layout of the design, then I create the design in Photoshop, so you can make the whole design in one document. Then I cut out and save the images as needed for the design to be coded.

As if you the design bit by bit, then it just makes it harder for you to look at the overall effect of the design. This is because when people do that, they tend to drag the design down by focusing too much on the user experience, whereas you need to create a design that is stylish...and easy for the user to use.

Good theory. I like it. Nice job, again. ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.