Rewrite rule and .htaccess problem

LunaTick

Hi. I got a problem using JW FLV player on my site , I'm using a pre-built CMS and had to upload the player on my own.But the problem is the player dosent start to play on there.I right clicked on the blank spot and it just says that the video is not loaded. Then i opened my htaccess file on the root and i see that it uses alot of Rewrite rules in there , so i tried to do the next thing:

RewriteRule ^video-([0-9])-(-*).html index.php?yt.swf [L,NS]

But it didnt work at all , as i really am new in this i just ran out of ideas how to use rewrite rule to use the yt.swf file to play all the video files on the main page and also on the video.html page. :( I hope someone can help me out.And sorry for my English. :(

Oh i forgot to add that the "yt.swf" file is meant for Youtube videos. In the admin panel i got 2 options to add videos, one is a link from youtube and the other one is to upload .flv files. Sorry for the double post but i just didn't find the edit button anywhere.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.