HTML Output from a Field/Column value. Syntax help!

fmpros

I would really appreciate some insight on the correct syntax to output HTML.  I'm trying to build a form dynamically from a FileMaker database.  I believe this is a syntax issue not a FileMaker issue.

$form_html = '<form method="post" action="register-exe.php">';
$form_html .= '<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3"><hr noshade="noshade" size="1" /></td></tr>';

foreach($questions as $question ) {
//the getField is a FileMaker function.  It works but the output is literal when I echo it out.
$form_html .= $question->getField('MyField');
}
$form_html .= '<tr><td colspan="2" class="epi-spacerCell"><input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Apply"></td></tr>';
$form_html .= '<tr><td colspan="3"><hr noshade="noshade" size="1" /></td></tr></tbody></table></form>';

The field value is:

<tr>
<td class="epi-formLabel"><label for="test"></label></td>
<td><input class="epi-input" size="40" name="test" id="71" type="text"  ></td>
</tr>

Within the body of the document, I echo the variable as so:

<?php echo $form_html; ?>

What is the correct syntax to output HTML from a field or column value?  Thanks very much!

I'm trying to create a table and form dynamically.  The field values contain html strings.  My script works except that instead of outputting a table and form, I see the actual HTML code on the page itself.  So where I would like to viewing a table, I see the actual tags. I'm certain that the line that is causing the problems is as follows:

$form_html .= $question->getField('MyField');

My question is, if this were a MySQL backend what would this line look like?  Does that make sense?  Thanks in advance!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.