I bought a suit a few years ago.

proggR

I didn't know very much about suits and even though it was the smallest suit the store had it was still too big in the shoulders. It fits fairly nice in the waist and arms because it was tailored when I bought it but they can't tailor shoulders and it looks a little strange to be honest.

I need a suit for some interviews I have coming up and I'm wondering if anyone knows how I may be able to salvage the suit I have. If not Ive been looking around and have found some decent deals at stores but obviously not spending $300 and more for a suit when I have an almost perfect suit in my closet.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give. Hopefully there's some suit wearers on phpfreaks! 

When I rock up for an interview (When I'm old enough ofcourse) I'll rock up in jeans and T, maybe an overcoat. Obviously nice Jeans and T, but something that says that I won't be too formal about the whole thing, something that exudes my laidback personality

Lol I like the look of jeans and a tshirt with a nice jacket. It does look good. But not only am I required to be a little more formal with the interviews (theyre for placement and a good paying summer job through my program at school) but I also like suits. Plus, I'd still have to buy a new jacket for the jeans and a tshirt style :P

Moores has designer suits on buy one get one free and some as cheap as $300 so I'm

going to try some on today. I think I'll bring along my jacket and ask them what I could do

though.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.