[SOLVED] how to automatically start a form with php?

joda

Yes,It is a little confused what I try to do,but I can not find any other possibility...

So,here is my post before http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,271070.0.html

I have 2 web sites.

the site1 is mine but the site2 is the web server where I put my web page. I have a web mail to on the site2. I try to make a log in option on my site,on site1 but, the proble is:

If I wish to log in to my web mail a have to input my e-mail address that's a little terrible for me.

So I wish to input only the user name what is the first some characters left of the @ sign and I wish to create a variable where I can put together the inputted user name with the character @ and the domain name and so I got automatically my e-mail address and I can send it to site2 to log in.

The problem is that I can only through a form send the values to the log in page.

I think, I can collect the user name and password on my site1 and the collected info's send through a external php files in a form to the log in pages to site2.

So I should generate and start automatically this:

<form action="some action.." method="POST" target="_blank">

<b>Login</b>

<input type="text" name="user" size="16" value="user_name@yahoo.com">

<input type="password" name="pass" size="16" value="some pass" >

</form>

some idea?

Yes,it is a little XSS but in the real word it is not. If we are talking about XSS then I should use another server from where I start some injection or activities and make an attack on the other side...

So, I wish to use the same domain where the web mail are located.

Here is the real script how I log in:

<form action="https://cpanel2.eutelnet.rs:2096/login/" method="POST" target="_blank">
<b>Login</b>
<input type="text" name="user" size="16" >
<input type="password" name="pass" size="16" >
<input type="submit" value="Login" >
</form>

this is the same script like if I go to the web mail.

The modification should be in the line:

and

<input type="password" name="pass" size="16" value="password" >

I can make the script for collecting the user name and pass and to put together the stings of user name and "@yahoo.com" so I have a variable with "user_name@yahoo.com" but I should print out through php script the following code and start it automatically :

<form action="https://cpanel2.eutelnet.rs:2096/login/" method="POST">
<input type="password" name="pass" size="16" value="password" >
</form>

So, have somebody some idea ?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.