Right block problems

Iamdbat

On my site - www.spareparts.ie I'm having a bit of a display problem with the right block

I've tried and tried but I can't figure why whats happening ... is happening

To explain

Is a shopping cart with categories on the left products in the middle and some useless info on the right

Now when you select a category .. as you would expect a certain number of products show up based on that category

Heres the problem - the background color shows through on the right hand side before the right block renders

It doesn't happen every time ... and it tends to happen when you switch between the category block and other html pages based on the top menu

If any gurus have any pointers it will save me from going bald because I'm tearing my hair out at present

To see what I mean goto http://www.spareparts.ie/home

I really could use a little help because I'm very much bogged down on this

Thanks in advance

It's just the HTML rendering. I don't know that there is really a way around that. Maybe try validating your code - the errors mean that the browser has to determine how to render your invalid code, and in doing so may take an extra bit of time - but I don't know that that will help for sure or not.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.