need to view javascript output to copy resulting source code

detox

I need to view the outputed html of the javascript tags

but all i ever see is the script tags again, never the actual source.

I received a javascript snippit code from an affiliate site.

i cannot paste javascript into my webpage, because the tags get stripped

so i would like to be able to paste the script into some kind of editor that displays the output thank you

Without knowing how the javascript is outputting the HTML there is no way to help you. The JS is probably writing the HTML to the page using a document.write, changing the value of an objects innerHTML parameter or soemthign else. If you need to get the HTML output you are going to need to build a custom solution to do so.

get any number of a million live dom inspectors out there (for instance, firebug).  They will allow you to see what is actually rendered that the viewer sees.  Then just c/p it and hardcode it wherever.

fyi this may or may not work out for you... have no idea what this "affiliate script" is or what it's supposed to do but it's probably dynamically generated content for a reason...  example..banner ad script? Not gonna dynamically generate no more, and good possibility you won't get credit for the impression/click!

I suggest you contact this "affiliate" and ask them if they have a noscript solution, like an image request or something.  Again,Ii have no idea what this script is for or what it's supposed to be doing so that's about where the advice ends.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.