PHP configuration for oscommerce

Hello. I am trying to setup oscommerce. However, I need to have certain variables for php setup correctly and I am sure that I have done this correctly. I have tried many different things but here goes.

I am using PHP 5.2.11 and mysql 5.4.3 on a windows 5.1 iis server.

In order to install oscommerce, I need to have the following extensions enabled:

cURL

GD (In this case I php now has GD2)

mysql

openssl

I have the extension paths setup like this (example):

extension = "c:\php\ext\curl.dll"

I have done this and many other paths to try to get them enabled but they will not work. When I open oscommerce setup it says the 4 of them are no enabled. I have been restarting the IIS server after all changes, etc.

Does anyone have experience with PHP 5.2, php extensions, or oscommerce. I would appreciate the help and thank you for reading.

-Evan

P.S: If anyone knows where I can find a live help or irc for php, I would greatly appreciate it.

What method did you use to install php? The .msi installer or the .zip package?

Your extension = some_path/curl.dll is invalid for a couple of reasons. The path is not used in that line and the curl dll is named php_curl.dll. If you did not find any existing lines in your php.ini that you simply need to uncomment (and then stop/start the IIS web service), it is likely you installed php using the .msi installer. If this is the case, you need to enable php extensions through the add/remove item in the Windows control panel.

I apologize for not being more specific. I used the zip. I uncommented the lines and it didn't work after I restarted the service. I used the extension as an example, here is what they really look like:

extension="\ext\php_curl.dll"

extension="\ext\php_gd2.dll"

extension="\ext\php_mysql.dll"

extension="\ext\php_openssl.dll"

I have also tried the following:

extension="c:\php\ext\php_curl.dll"

extension="c:\php\ext\php_gd2.dll"

extension="c:\php\ext\php_mysql.dll"

extension="c:\php\ext\php_openssl.dll"

and:

extension=ext\php_curl.dll

extension=ext\php_gd2.dll

extension=ext\php_mysql.dll

extension=ext\php_openssl.dll

I am unsure what to do at this point. I do not wish to remove php and use the installer with the fast cgi php server option.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.