PHPAutoMembersArea

HadesMOD

I am trying to add a script to my site for a membership system. The system works fine on the host I have, but when I include the login link onto one of my pages using the

<? include("phpautomembersarea/members/join.php"); ?>

they gave me, it shows just a copy of my header in the root folder, instead of the header in the members folder and nothing else, not even an error.

But the link work's perfectly fine just not the include. I even tried typing the include as

<? php include("phpautomembersarea/members/join.php"); ?>

That did not work either.

So one more thing I tried, since it showed my header.html twice, I figured it was a location problem. I went into the members/join.php and adding a value called $location and set the directory for the header in that folder, to "phpautomembersarea/members/" but it still did not work.

What would cause this? Lack of recent PHP version on the host? I think it is up to date.. It is the last thing I need, to be able to include my files on the webpage and then I can mess with the layout. Once I know the script works.

Don't ask about the websites purpose.. Friend who got married is pretty much letting her wife become what she wants to be..

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.