Google Checkout Shipping

bcoffin

My client would like to be able to sell products to the USA and to FRANCE. :$

I've got the following, which seems to function just fine for domestic orders (i'm in the US):

<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.carrier-calculated-shipping-1.carrier-calculated-shipping-options.carrier-calculated-shipping-option-1.price" value="7.00" />
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.carrier-calculated-shipping-1.carrier-calculated-shipping-options.carrier-calculated-shipping-option-1.price.currency" value="USD"/>
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.carrier-calculated-shipping-1.carrier-calculated-shipping-options.carrier-calculated-shipping-option-1.shipping-company" value="FedEx"/>
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.carrier-calculated-shipping-1.carrier-calculated-shipping-options.carrier-calculated-shipping-option-1.carrier-pickup" value="REGULAR_PICKUP"/>
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.carrier-calculated-shipping-1.carrier-calculated-shipping-options.carrier-calculated-shipping-option-1.shipping-type" value="Ground"/>
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.carrier-calculated-shipping-1.shipping-packages.shipping-package-1.ship-from.id" value="_MY_STORE_NAME"/>
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.carrier-calculated-shipping-1.shipping-packages.shipping-package-1.ship-from.city" value="New York"/>
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.carrier-calculated-shipping-1.shipping-packages.shipping-package-1.ship-from.region" value="NY"/>
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.carrier-calculated-shipping-1.shipping-packages.shipping-package-1.ship-from.country-code" value="US"/>
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.carrier-calculated-shipping-1.shipping-packages.shipping-package-1.ship-from.postal-code" value="10001"/>

I also have the following to handle taxing:

<input type="hidden" name="tax_rate" value="0.0875"/>
<input type="hidden" name="tax_us_state" value="NY"/>
<input type="hidden" name="_charset_"/>

I *think* i only need to add this for france's shipping option:

<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.flat-rate-shipping-2.name" value="USPS"> 
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.flat-rate-shipping-2.price" value="12.50">
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.flat-rate-shipping-2.price.currency" value="USD"> 
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.shipping-methods.flat-rate-shipping-2.shipping-restrictions.allowed-areas.postal-area-1.country-code" value="FR"> 

I think this is all i need for the taxing in france:

<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.tax-tables.default-tax-table.tax-rules.default-tax-rule-1.rate" value="[[TAX_RATE]]"/> 
<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout-flow-support.tax-tables.default-tax-table.tax-rules.default-tax-rule-1.tax-area.postal-area.country-code" value="FR"/>

... yea i have to figure out what to charge for France goods duties. ??

But could anybody with immediate experience doing this sort of thing confirm that this is all i need? Or if there are other directives necessary to give GCO instruction how to handle orders shipped or originating in France (and other foreign countries) ?

Thank you.

Here is an article I've been following:

http://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=71391

B

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.