I'll bet nobody can answer this!

chauffeur

at the top of your screen now, you can see the address of the page. The URL and directories in which this page resides.

I need to go to a page from my website but don't want anyone to see where it is stored. I don't want anyone to be able to bookmark and return to the page. I want them to pass through the website's terms-conditions.php page before they can access it.

Is there a script for this or can you write it for me?

Please help .... but then, I don't think anyone here can.

Prove me wrong please.

Heres what you do.

1. Make the main url an a holder page, containing just an IFRAME that is 100% width and height.

2. Set the IFRAME src to terms-conditions.php.

3. Make the page that is secret a clickthrough from terms-conditions.php with a unique key set randomly in the url AND as a session by the terms-conditions.php page.

4. On the next page, check to see if the key in the url matches the session, and if it does destroy the session, and if it doesn't then destroy the session and redirect them via Header("");.

And, as sessions are killed when the browser is closed, once they visit the page once, and they navigate away if they try and go back to it the key will not be set and they will be redirected.

Just an idea.

Fairly basic if you aren't looking for anything fancy...

<?
if (!isset($_POST['passterms'])) {

//include('terms-conditions.php');
echo 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS GO HERE'; // You may also include the terms and conditions as seen on the line above.

echo '<form action="" method="POST">';
echo '<input type="submit" name="passterms" value="Continue" />';
echo '</form>';
}
else {
//include('page2.php');
echo 'YOUR OTHER PAGE IS HERE'; // You may also include the second file here, as seen on the line above.
}
?>

Note that this is real basic and the user will have to click continue every time they visit the web page.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.