how to organize edit/save personal information page(s)?

langenf

Im asked to customize a commercial application. Let us say that there are 4

types of users. 2 users are similar, one of them is paid and therefore can save more information, more photos etc.

All 4 users have common information such as firstname, lastname etc. Data is stored across several tables, i will have to add a few  more fields though. After they login, users may edit or enter their information. Free users have only 2 HTML tables :

Contact Information with photo and about me. Each HTML page is arranged side by side and submit button is on the bottom.

paid users have 4 or more HTML tables, each catering to specific section of information.

I dont know whether it is easier to make just one php page with and then post back to the same page to save stuff in the database or make 4 different php pages, each for different type of user. Or i dont know if i have to make 8 pages, 4 for front end and 4 its backend. If just one page is enugh for the task,  i dont know  if(user==paid3){code for HTMLtable3} or if(user==paid3){include_once(HTMLtable3.php)} is better. Please suggest me how I go about this task.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.