help integrating paypal to a site

Asusoeff

Hey guys.. i need help form somebody more "geeky" than me.  I am using php real estate classifieds and having a hell of  atime getting paypal to intgrate.  I can allow users to have a free real estate listing and this is all grand, but i would also like to charge them and i cannot seem to get paypal and the site  to "talk" to each other.  I can get the site to go to paypal and paypal takes the money, but when the user returns from paypal to the site they do not recieve a credit.  I have been all through the code and can't figure out what is going on....

All help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

;)

Paypal will not do this for you. However if you have set the button up in paypal, there is a section where you can tell it to go to a page when it is done. depending on how you are calculating the credit you will have to have a script to credit the person. If you have an area where people can become members you can store a userid and a column for credits in a mysql table and have a sql statment add the credit to the table of the person when paypal is done.

hope this helps.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.