Help with Missing Links

TWarwick

Hi, I am a complete beginner with PHP so I hope that someone can help solve my problem... My osCommerce home page (index.php) has four banner images loaded from another PHP script. However only two of the images are showing - when looking at the html source for the home page, the html is there for two of the image links but the two that are missing there is sadly only empty "<td> </td>" lines where they should be.

At this point it may help if I admit that I may have caused the problem! When I recreated the banner image jpgs instead of uploading and overwriting the current jpgs, I renamed them as .old then uploaded the new images. Not thinking that this would cause a problem, I now realise that the PHP code has lost track of two of the four images.

Thanks

Terry

Can anyone advise me on how to fix this problem - I would have restarted the Apache server but because it is on a reseller account, I have been informed by my host provider that I cannot do this.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.