CSS not working in Safari or Chrome

bpburrow

So I've spent the last year or so learning the basics of html, css, php and mysql while all along building a website.  This week I decided to go back and clean up all patch work and various types of styles and methods.  I created dummy pages while making changes just in case I screwed things up.  It's a good thing I did.  Apparently I didn't learn enough.

Can anyone tell me why my css is working just fine in Firefox, but doesn't work at all in Safari or Chrome. 

www.brittanyburrowphotography.com/index2.php

Ya, dreamweaver automatically adds that in your CSS, and Safari sometimes doesn't like it (Chrome runs off the same engine). 99% of the time, it doesn't cause any problems, but that other 1% of the time, it makes Webkit (the engine) do funny stuff. Firefox doesn't seem to mind that line though, which is why you didn't see any problems.

I always delete that line whenever I create a new stylesheet.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.