Support ticket system

UQ13A

i know.

i was just letting you know that that's why your mod's weren't getting the desired information.

now you need to work it out where the mod's have global access to the users table.

Sorry but you got me confused im new at php, i guess i should have mentioned thatat the begging

Why would you disallow people to view other people's ticket? I have used support a few times now and they sometimes redirect me to another person's ticket to provide me with a possible solution. Atleast Steam did that when I had some trouble with my videocard and L4D.

Another option is to use something like:

Q3T47H-4S4S37-34TSK7-4Q37YT

No idea how this is called Steam uses it and Microsoft uses it to identify components or something.

Why would you disallow people to view other people's ticket? I have used support a few times now and they sometimes redirect me to another person's ticket to provide me with a possible solution. Atleast Steam did that when I had some trouble with my videocard and L4D.

Another option is to use something like:

Q3T47H-4S4S37-34TSK7-4Q37YT

No idea how this is called Steam uses it and Microsoft uses it to identify components or something.

probably to prevent the accidental disclosure of sensitive information.  otherwise, you could have somebody watching in on your ticket.  a thought would be (and possibly what Steam deploys), would be to have the option for the ticket/thread to go 'live' once it's been 'closed' (or at the moderators discretion).

probably to prevent the accidental disclosure of sensitive information.  otherwise, you could have somebody watching in on your ticket.  a thought would be (and possibly what Steam deploys), would be to have the option for the ticket/thread to go 'live' once it's been 'closed' (or at the moderators discretion).

Yes exactly i dont want other people viewing other peoples tickets which contain sensitive information

what if i make a seperate action for moderators,

like normal users have tickets.php?view=ID

for mods i use tickets.php?read=ID

and for tickets.php?read i only limit it for user_level >= 2

would that work?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.