Activation Link Upon Registration

matvespa

I've managed to make it work in localhost. But when i uploaded my file onto the server, it shows me an error:

An email has been sent to matvespa@hotmail.com with an activation key. Please check your mail to complete registration.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/winecom1/public_html/siteb/Verify.php:107) in /home/winecom1/public_html/siteb/Verify.php on line 162

I received the activation email. But when i clicked on the activation link, it doesnt seem to update mysql.

You can test the live registration at http://siteb.wine7000.com/Register.php

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you for your reply. I received this error now:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/winecom1/public_html/siteb/Verify.php on line 146

And I didnt received an email at all. U can try at the site link above, i've just update it.

Thank you for your reply. I received this error now:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/winecom1/public_html/siteb/Verify.php on line 146

And I didnt received an email at all. U can try at the site link above, i've just update it.

update the line 146 with this one

$sql='UPDATE user SET ActivationKey = '', UserStatus='activated' WHERE (id = $row[id])';

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.