shopping cart for php website

kabucek

hello all,

I'm trying to create a shopping cart for my website in php/mysql

but have some problems.

I've found some tutorials from which I'm trying to combine into one product,

because its free and I can see all the coding.

One is using couple functions in php but is lacking of billing, confirmation, review page.

Another one is plaincart - it has all other pages but its configured for using pay-on-delivery or paypal

with developers account, which kinda sucks.

Does anyone know some good tutorial to create shopping cart or maybe some cheap shopping cart

that we can configure for our needs? Another thing is that we need to use paypal for payment processing.

(API)

I went through 30 different shopping carts and all have monthly fees, which sucks.

We're looking for one time fee.

I tried magento, but the code inside doesn't cooperate with our css and couple functions.

Any kind of help would be appreciated !!

Thanks !!

Try using plaincart. It works well and once you read his instructions you can re-configure it to do exactly what you need. Here's a site I made that uses it http://www.world-wide-waters.com/home.php. I configured this to uses multiple payment options, but only for commercial accounts. If not using credit cards just reconfigure the checkout procedure to email yourself the payment info.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.