CSS not loading when previewing in Microsoft Expression Web 2

Hello,

The Problem:

I'm trying to preview a php page I created using Microsoft Expression Web 2. This page will be used as my template page so it contains the Include line pointing to the page with the layout information. But for some reason the none of the style information is showing on the page. When the page opens on the localhost all that appears is the html tags i placed on the page. Neither the in line style or the attached css sheet is being applied. However, if I upload the files to my host and open the php page there, everything works fine.

The specs:

I am running Expression Web on Windows 7 professional. I downloaded the php file from php.net and checked to make sure the IIS7 fastCGI option was configured correctly (according to a video posted on another thread here on phpfreaks).

More info:

I don't know what additional information you guys need to be able to help. The page I uploaded to my host can be seen here if you need to check that out. Let me know what else you need. I know the code has two html/head/body tags. I tried removing the extra one on my local file however and it didn't solve the problem, so I assume that is not the issue. But I might have missed something else that is messing up EW2 or IIS7.

I appreciate any help. I don't know how many of you out there use Expression Web and IIS7 to preview your php pages. Is it just not possible or am I doing something wrong? I searched both online and on these boards but couldn't find anything regarding this issue. Thank you for your time!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.