why waist time? Im ready for round two.

thewooleymammoth

Read my last post in your previous thread

I have a busy schedule, so chances are I will not be available.

What do you think clients will do after reading this?

I am a full time student at Cuesta College

Or after reading this?

Typo: Portfolio

Thanks for checking out my portfolio

Don't thank them show them immediatly what they are coming for. For example: http://www.rolfpiechura.com/ Highlights his current and previous works

yea, i wrote that at like midnight and wasnt quite thinking clearly haha, ill rewrite it, I dont think i should exclude the student thing because i have found that alot of people look for students to do work for them (I think because this is such a college town.). alot of the ads on craigslist and so forth specify that they want students.

But i will make the other changes changes i will definitly make.

Did i breach the 2000 era yet?

They want students because they plan on spending little not because they want to give them chances in live.. In the end it's up to you if you want to spend working 20 days for only 599..

i am really only doin this for extra cash, so im not trying to make big bucks yet. Most the work i do is for family members and friends and friends family, who dont have money, so i dont charge alot. Thanks though, Someday ill start charging alot.

I got bored waiting for it to load!

it loaded right away for me

anyway, I think you were asking about the design, I like it but maybe the nav bar should have some css hover attributes? (change font color on hover)

good idea ill implement that when i get some freetime.

I got bored waiting for it to load!

Im gonna switch to another webserver soon, this one is expensive and kinda sucks. Only downloads at like 100kBs anyways. can anyone recommend a good one?

I persevered  ;)

Yea your banner is slightly off with the background.

On the homepage i would add just a smidge of colour in there, its like reading a old newspaper with all the black and white.

On the portfolio page the dash of colour from the various sections really stand out!

The footer appears to be cut off at the bottom, i am not sure if that was intended or not.

You have some errors in the html, nothing major but easy to fix.

Enable Gzip compression

Optimise your images

minify your java

css could be compressed

basicly optimise the pages  ;)

do you know how to fix the errors in the html on the portfolio page? im not really sure how to make that effect happen without the onload effect. HTML validater says you cant use onload inside of a img tag in xhtml strict?

and i was thinkin about putting some color into the logo? think that would be enough?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.