html links

adamriley

hi could someone tell me if it is posible to the following thing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages 2

1.Open (used to open the menue)

2.Menue

The user should click on the link in the "Open" page which opens up the menue

The bit that im stuck on is when the user clicks on a link it changes the page 2 (menue)

Which should change page 1 (Open) i tryed to use "_parent" any  idears how to do it

You're either talking about an iframe or just having two links on a page? Am I close?

Please try to use punctuation and (not to be rude) better English when explaining. Both myself and haku cannot understand your question.

From the TOS:

8. Do try your best to use correct English grammar. It makes you easier to understand, and it helps getting your point across. Using things like l33t speak or txt speak may make you look stupid, childish, and/or lazy. While we acknowledge that not everybody is a native speaker of the English language, it is very easy to distinguish those people from those who are merely lazy.

Im sorry that you dont understand me i will try and explain it much as i can ||| All together there is two pages one called "menu" which contains a menu the second page contains a link to to the menu page.

-------------------__________________-------------------

what happens is the page with the link to the menu opens the menu in a pop up ----------------------------___________________--------------------------------------___________________

the bit i now want is when the user clicks on a link in via the menu page it changes the page that i used to open up the menu to change instead of the menu itself 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.