Why am I getting this warning?

AdamCCFC

<pre>Array
(
)
</pre><TABLE border'1' width='300'<TR><TD>Laura Roberts</TD></TR><TR><TD>My mam dreamt that my aunty gave birth to a pasty and a sausage roll! Lol. She said we were all ther</TD></TR><TR><TD>mam,aunty,birth,pasty,sausage roll</TD></TR><TR><TD><a href="/mydreamz/comments.php"?action=show&id="19">Comments (0)</a></TD></TR></TABLE></br><TABLE border'1' width='300'<TR><TD>Ellyn Moore</TD></TR><TR><TD>Had a dream my boyfriend said my mam had a nice set of thighs. Bad times! </TD></TR><TR><TD>boyfriend,thighs,bad</TD></TR><TR><TD><a href="/mydreamz/comments.php"?action=show&id="18">Comments (0)</a></TD></TR></TABLE></br><TABLE border'1' width='300'<TR><TD>Steph Howell</TD></TR><TR><TD>My dog had AIDS :|</TD></TR><TR><TD>dogs,aids</TD></TR><TR><TD><a href="/mydreamz/comments.php"?action=show&id="17">Comments (0)</a></TD></TR></TABLE></br><TABLE border'1' width='300'<TR><TD>Sarah</TD></TR><TR><TD>I was watching Heroes and Sylar started to chase me</TD></TR><TR><TD>sylar,heroes</TD></TR><TR><TD><a href="/mydreamz/comments.php"?action=show&id="16">Comments (0)</a></TD></TR></TABLE></br><TABLE border'1' width='300'<TR><TD>Ayla</TD></TR><TR><TD>I had a secondary school reunion with old school friends.  However, I wasn't very nice to them, look</TD></TR><TR><TD>secondary school,children</TD></TR><TR><TD><a href="/mydreamz/comments.php"?action=show&id="15">Comments (1)</a></TD></TR></TABLE></br><a href="/mydreamz/comments.php"?action=all'">'View all dreams'</a>

that's the source code!

OK your href links are wrong in displayDreams:

<a href="/mydreamz/comments.php"?action=show&id="19">

should be

<a href="/mydreamz/comments.php?action=show&id=19">

so change this line

echo "<TR><TD><a href=\"{$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}\"?action=show&id=$id\"{$row['dream_id']}\">Comments ($comment_row[0])</a></TD></TR>";    

to

echo "<TR><TD><a href=\"{$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}?action=show&id={$row['dream_id']}\">Comments ($comment_row[0])</a></TD></TR>";   

then try your links.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.