Pass Values to form or even xml file?

jonnypixel

Hello,

I am very new to php and just have a question if its possible to pass values from one form thats hosted on my clients realestate cms site to a form that is hosted on a major realestate sites listing form.

To say in a diffrenet way::

User on CMS Hosted realestate website creates new listing by filling out form

THat new listing obviously goes into the MYSQL DB on the host

But somewhere inthat process can that form data be passed to another form?

The other form is in the login area of a major Realestate website agnts area where they can insert a listing

I am basiaclly trying to find the easisest way to get property listings from clients Realestate CMS to the other major portals in realeste with out having them manually re-type the data.

Is it possible to have the data remembered and then insertede? and if the values could some how be the same then just inserted them into the next form and so on?

Note :: I have been reading that some realestates accept xml files - so if anyone could help with the way i could use php to pass to xml  that would be graet.

Any help / feedback would be much appreciated

John :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.