How to Hide a download Link

reggierj

Hi all,

I was told I needed to post my question in this section of the forum.

I searched for a previous post on this topic, but don't think I saw one.  If I overlooked it, please direct me to it.

Anyway, I need to know how to hide the link to a download page for a product I'm delivering online.  I know that it can be done via php coding, but I don't know how.

If someone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.  But, please, make the directions PLAIN and SIMPLE to follow.  I'm a complete newbie to php, but I can follow clear instructions since I'm knowledgeable of html.

I'd be very thankful for any assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Reggie

Hey,

I would show code but, what.... :shrug:

Initially I just wanted some php code to hide my download page.  I posted the same question in that section of the forum, but was told I needed to post here.

So, what code should I post?

I don't have any javascript code I'm trying to modify, or anything...sooooo :confused:

Please advise

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.