Using real time in php

onthespot

I'm very average at PHP and im looking to introduce time to something on my site.

Its a sports site and everyone has fixtures.

I have them so they are created and put into a table, what I now want to do is release one round of fixtures every 4 days automatically.

Does anyone have any suggestions to carry this out?

I'm very average at PHP and im looking to introduce time to something on my site.

Its a sports site and everyone has fixtures.

I have them so they are created and put into a table, what I now want to do is release one round of fixtures every 4 days automatically.

Does anyone have any suggestions to carry this out?

I don't understand what you're trying to do. Could you please try to describe it differently or provide some examples?

Ok so I have a fixture list for a sports league table.

I have an algorithm that produces the fixtures and puts them into a table in the DB called FIXTURES.

How can I then order those fixtures by rounds and put dates on them.

I cant think of a way.

Now I understand what your trying to do, but I don't know how you database is layed out so I cant really make a mock-up script.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.