how to make somthing like this

hno

its not possible but I am imagining an idea, may be it is possible to do something similar to that and doesn't cost money, which is giving them a sub domain.

like, say your site domain is:

domain.com

you might be able to give them something like this:

name@company.domain.com

sub domains are free, most hosts provide unlimited sub domains for free with any hosting plan.

giving them a domain as you mentioned is not possible at all.

good luck!

its not possible but I am imagining an idea, may be it is possible to do something similar to that and doesn't cost money, which is giving them a sub domain.

domain.com

name@company.domain.com

sub domains are free, most hosts provide unlimited sub domains for free with any hosting plan.

good luck!

If you continue on that you could keep domain short for example: user@hisdomain.z.com

domain.com

name@company.domain.com

good luck!

If you continue on that you could keep domain short for example: user@hisdomain.z.com

Great thought, but getting a short domain is something really hard, I think all of them are already taken, may be you can combine a letter with numbers and give it a try.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.