Simple echo text from database

dellee69

Please forgive me for not knowing this already.

I have a database setup that I made, what I want to do is simply be able to type html code into a text area on one PHP page and save it via a database some way and it will display the html on another PHP page (not the code but as an html page) I have managed to do this already but it won't display the html, it just shows the code and text etc. I need to be able to add pictures in etc,. and have it all viewable on another page. I guess this is the same as you would do from an admin panel kind of like a cms? Any help or tutorials would be very helpful, I have been searching for a week with nothing really explaining this. Thanks.

well I am not sure what the best way is, maybe this will help. I want to do this with PHP and MySql. I have made a website and on the front page I want to be able to change the information such as text and some pictures, I want to be able to do this via a hidden page (password protected etc.) I need to be able to create a page using html and have it display on that sites front page but as of now it shows all the code, it does not display the output of the html in a page form, what should I do? Any clue? tutorial? Thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.