Creating a table via php script

teensicle

Well i was taking this online tutorial that i found and i've been following it ever since but not im at a bridge and can't cross it... This is my MYSQL info

MySQL

* Server: Localhost via UNIX socket

* Server version: 5.1.30

* Protocol version: 10

* User: remy92@localhost

* MySQL charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Web server

* cpaneld

* MySQL client version: 4.1.22

* PHP extension: mysql

phpMyAdmin

* Version information: 3.2.4

* Documentation

* Wiki

* Official Homepage

* [ChangeLog] [subversion] [Lists]

I'm trying to use a php script and create a MYSQL table the script is located at www.blackspade-ent.com/scripts/create_Table.php and i also have another php script used to connect to the database thats here www.blackspade-ent.com/scripts/connect_to_mysql.php but i'm getting Success in database file CONNECTION.....Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'remy92'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/remy92/public_html/scripts/create_Table.php on line 33Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/remy92/public_html/scripts/create_Table.php on line 33no TABLE created. You have problems in the system already, backtrack and debug!

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.