Load iFrame into new parent window

biggieuk

Hi all,

I know this is a long shot but i have an iFrame to collect customer details and display the best deals for them. Unfortunatly I have no control over the iFrame apart from styling.

Is it at all possible for me to control the submit actions so that when the user clicks a button inside the iframe the next page loads into a different parent page?

Currently the iframe is on my hompeage and ideally i would like the next iframe page to load into another page on my website.

Is this possible or am i dreaming?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply but that's unfortunately not what im looking for.

I'm looking for a way to remotely tell the iframe on my page to load up in another page once the submit button has been pressed.

I'm guessing this is not possible unless i have some sort of access to the iframe code itself however i thought id give it a shot.

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.