Post Code Script

Orionsbelter

Hi there i am currently looking for a script, does anyone know where i can find it? It is that script where people type there postal code in and it brings a drop down of all address and the number then they select there number for example i type LD10 9LD and it brings 1-30 of the address.

Please help me  :confused:

Thank you for your comment although it seems more of a boast than a comment. Please do note that this is a friendly and helpful forum site where people and its user like to help each other. The phase "If you do not have anything nice to to say , then don't say anything at all" has never made more sense!

To anyone else, the script i am looking for is out there i have heard there is a programme that allows you to use this however they do charge like 10p per use.

Thank you to all who have read this.

Hi blmg911,

What you are looking for is a UK Addressing Service.

This may be of use to you;

http://www.postcodeanywhere.co.uk/demos/addresses_uk.aspx

This is one service amongst many that offer a lookup service for post codes ad provide relevant address to match. Like you mentioned these services do come at a cost and most will provide you with support for site integration.

Hope this helps

Sam

Thank you for your comment although it seems more of a boast than a comment. Please do note that this is a friendly and helpful forum site where people and its user like to help each other. The phase "If you do not have anything nice to to say , then don't say anything at all" has never made more sense!

To anyone else, the script i am looking for is out there i have heard there is a programme that allows you to use this however they do charge like 10p per use.

Thank you to all who have read this.

I am sincerly glad that you have found what you were looking for, quite honestly i wasnt boasting, i thought you were after a downloadable script with all the uk postcodes stored in it.

I have spent a lot of time searching for such a thing and never found it.

Sorry you feel that i wasnt being helpful, that wasnt my intention.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.