language support problems

Hi the guys running my server have recently changed to a new server they think they have configured it properly but i don't see that they can have as when I am trung to display thai for example โทร it displays as ??? on a php page seems to do the same with other languages too if I run plain html page with the same thai word it displays fine seems to only be in php this is happening.

Three weeks have passed so they obviously don't know what they are doing any ideas?

I have tried headers tis-620 utf-8 for thai language I have tried ini_set on all default charset the iconv but none of these seem to make any difference

Any advice would be much appreciated thanks I need to know what to tell them to change

To give you an idea of what I am using www.buyandsell123.com/test.php gives the phpinfo();

At the top of the page you will see ??? this is the word โทร or if you go to test.html you can see that it displays fine so this is definately a php configuration issue.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.