php forum logic

azeem123456

my final project is to make content management system and  i am almost compelete i just need one thing to add up forums module

as i new learner of php i need to know tha basic logic of how to make a forums in php i hope this is not again the rules of this site to ask logic of something

so i need to know to algorithm to make forum portion if any one could help me and tell me logic i want to make it myself but i need to know how forums basically works

so if any one could help me please

:shrug:  That is like asking somone to explain to you how to assemble a motor engine and that part by part.

It is not so simple as it seems. if you want you can include already existing free forums like bbForum. Because the forum structure is aloooot more complex that it may look like. my forum engine uses 32 tables and over 1000 rows to make it possible. And mine is a small one. the Vbuletin uses  over 50 tables... not to talk about the logistics.

I am making something like you. just a bit more complex. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.