Cookies with IE

jorley

I am running into an issue here that I have never had before. I am using paypal website pro for a clients site. The client wants to collect more information then Paypal will give you when using paypal to pay for it so what I did was before the user is directed to paypal they enter in their info (billing, shipping, phone, email) and I enter it into a db table called pending. Then I grab the last inserted id and store it into a cookie. They are directed to Paypal, pay for the itema an end up back on the site at a thankyou page. The problem I am having is that mainly in IE  it only works sporadically on some computers. Last night she was able to make it break in firefox as well and it doesnt always happen so there is no way for me to test it. What would make a cookie not set here and there?

Any thoughts?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.