REALLY easy hit counter script

sprucepinedesign

Hello there!

I am looking for a really easy hit counter script that I can put on as many web sites as I want. Then I can give my web design clients each their own login credentials to get online and view their sites' traffic statistics. However, many of my clients are not very technical people. It has to be REALLY easy to login to and REALLY easy to read and understand. A graphical interface would be a must, and not too much information. Just the number if visitors, unique visitors, and then stats broken down by page. I don't want to have to link back to any web site (like PHP junkyard). I don't mind paying for the software if I have too. Any ideas out there?

You need something custom here too :)

The problem with this is you want a central place where users can login therefore using php on outside sites is not really possible. You need to use a javascript solution like google analytics does. Doing this for one site is easy peasy, but you require something more 'widgetized' which adds far more complexities and sadly restricts you to a widget-friendly approach like javascript which can be turned off.

You could search google for 'google analytics clone php' which will turn up a few scripts you could take a look at.

Hope that helps.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.