CSS Problem

jspodisus

I downloaded a web template and did some editing to it. Everything looked fine in my html preview window but when I loaded it to my server and viewed it in the firefox browser the center set of tables appears to be missing. It looks fine with Internet Explorer.

Can anyone give me an idea what is wrong? I assume it is something in the css file. The website is www.njsurftalk.com

Site looks the same in Firefox to me so i guess you fixed it.  You might want to mark this thread solved.

You shouldn't be using tables for layout though.

yha its also looks same to me. but some of my friends are having problem. what could be reason? its look fine for some people & some peoples are getting error.why?

Until you can replicate the problem you cannot work out what is fixing it.  You need more information from your users.  I cannot believe that there is a problem which causes your page to work in some 3.x versions of FF and not others.

i can't believe too. but i have seen by my self. that is why i am curious. could re installation  firefox solution of this thing?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.