Popup window after executing query

robert_gsfame

I really confused with this..hope that anyone could solve this problem

I wish to have an alert stated:"your query has been successfully executed" after i run this query "INSERT INTO blabla" in page1.php

I always have the alert box appeared after executing the query but always with blank page  n yet i have to press ok on the alert before page1.php open

I really confused with this..hope that anyone could solve this problem

I wish to have an alert stated:"your query has been successfully executed" after i run this query "INSERT INTO blabla" in page1.php

I always have the alert box appeared after executing the query but always with blank page  n yet i have to press ok on the alert before page1.php open

php is server side can't control that with php effectively, well you can but u fake it using redirects. A better way would be to  look into javascript to manage something like that. Then load the php page that calls this script that creates an overlay using something like css/javascipt combo that selfsdestruct... that way the php is created and the message deletes itself.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.