can anyone tell me whats wrong with my query?

Greysoul

i'm guessing its because i have it defining gp and score, and then using the two in a math problem directly after.  if this is wrong, how would i go about correcting it?

fyi...

gp=games played, its tallying the amount of times the player is listed to say how many games they played in. 

score=a score of kills after deaths, its just a number

spg=of course is average score per games played in

function pspg(){
$score=mysql_query("SELECT *, COUNT(Player) AS gp, SUM(Score) AS score, (score/gp) AS spg FROM Scorecard WHERE score > 0 GROUP BY Player ORDER BY spg DESC Limit 0,10");
echo "<table>";
echo "<tr>
<th class='th'>Rank</th>
<th class='th'>Pilot</th>
<th class='th'>Clan</th>
<th class='th'>GP</th>
<th class='th'>SPG</th></tr>";
while($ps=mysql_fetch_array($score)){
echo "<tr>";
echo "<td class='tdp'>" . ++$i . "</td>";
echo "<td class='tdp'>" . '<a href=o.php?p=' . $ps['Player'] . '>' . $ps['Player'] . '</a>' . "</td>";
echo "<td class='tdp'>" . '<a href=o.php?c=' . $ps['Clan'] . '>' . $ps['Clan'] . '</a>' . "</td>";
echo "<td class='tdp'>" . $ps['gp'] . "</td>";
echo "<td class='tdp'>" . round($ps['spg'], 2) . "</td>";
echo "</tr>";
}
echo "</table>";
echo "<br>";
}

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/greysoul/public_html/o/leaders.php on line 99

and if i change to mysql error...

Unknown column 'gp' in 'field list'

so yeah its pulling from the table in that division instead of the alias i assigned

i just realized later on i will need to set a minimum of games played..like when there's 10 games played i'd need only players with a minimum of 4 games played to be eligible to be shown. if i change my where clause to...WHERE gp > 3...it just says gp is an unknown column. if i say WHERE Count(Player) > 3..it says invalid group function or something.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.