New UserForm Application PHP

momope

Hello Guys...

I need help and need it fast. Before i list my problem here, i want to say that I am a complete novice when it comes to PHP and MYSQL. I recently started learning them both and now I'm in trouble and need help. My problem is that I need to make an application based on PHP and MYSQL.

1) It's basically a user form, which is used by administrators to add new computer user's records in a database. The first page should be index.php, the administrators logins in here using their usernames and passes.

2) When they are logged in, they add users from the dashboard.

3) The add user page should have on the upper part of the page the admin infos. This information is retrieved from the database itself.

On the lower part of the page, a form should be avalible for the admin to add user infos like his name and contact details. When the admin hits next, another page is shown, with user info on the upper part of the page as a summary and on the lower part , list of icons of different applications like windows, when the admin click on the window icon, admin is taken to another page to fill in another form regarding windows access rights to be given or not to the user. when the admin hits next, he is taken to another page showing the entered infos about windows and a list of remaining icons. If the admin wants to end it here he can hit finalize and he'll be taken to another page with all the informs that he have entered from the  add user page until now  as a summary and the summary page is converted to PDF and sent to appropriate e-mail address.  The enterd data should also be add to the database.

Everything in the whole process is actually linkup or it works in workflow way. I know it's so diffcult for me to do whole thing and i'm forced to do this when I don't know half of the time what Iam doing. So can anyone help?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.