Matching data in an array

woza

Hi everyone

I wondered if anyone could help me out with some code for a Zen Cart site I run.

Basically I wanted to create a script so when someone add's an item to the cart the shopping cart button changes from "add to cart" to "add another".

I managed to find out Zen Cart stores cart info in a array, which has the product id so I created the below script:

if ($_SESSION['cart']->in_cart($_GET['products_id'])) {  $BUTTONIMAGEINCART = 'cart/button_in_cart_5b.png'; } else { $BUTTONIMAGEINCART = 'cart/button_in_cart_5.png';}

This seem to work fine until I noticed it didn't work for all products. So I checked the contents of the array and found for some strange reason zen cart adds a session id after the product id. So instead of

Array ( [id] => 1841 ....

It puts:

Array ( [id] => 1477:a4e70f439369b7abdecbcb784aa75ba7 ....

which stops my method from working.

Does any know how I can get around this. Either by stripping off the id in array or getting it to read only the part before the : ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Warren

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.