HVAC Website Project

greghaynes

Worked with a client to build him a really slick HVAC site that's different from the others.  After doing some research his competition is pretty weak when it comes to websites for this industry.  Most are very plain with distracting colors and just plain HTML.

So I designed his logo, added a ton of informational material, and ways to get service.  Now just building an admin section so he can add testimonials, coupons, and other special offers.

Pretty much at the end of the project.  Need to some more cross-browser testing and some tweaking to get the most out of SEO optimization.

Just looking for feedback about ease of use and design layout.

http://www.greghaynesdesign.com/gibson/

1. Add some feedback to your navigation (highlight the active page button) so your users know where they are (the learn more section already highlights the active page)

2. HTML is invalid

Thanks for the suggestions. I added the code to highlight the active page but I'm having a hard time when the menu item is active or in hover state to hide the | divider. Has anyone had luck in hiding the divider in a css menu?

Yea, I still need to fix some of the HTML to make sure it validates.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.