paypal integration

hamza

i don't think you can enter payment info on your website as paypal has to handle that itself

how about in the paypal form have a hidden field called 'return' with the value your url, then it comes back to your site after payment

For full PayPal integration you need a specific level of merchant/business account they have and do offer the ability to have that account type, but I believe the fees are a bit more per transaction. I forgot what the account type was but I was looking into it myself not to long ago. For one of the sites I am working on.

I know with that level of account you handle everything on your site from the gateway to the confirmation, you just pipe it through to PayPal via some form of secure method.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.