imageconvulation

Hi,

I am using Smart Image Resizer in order to make thumbnail faster.

In my PC I have instaled wampserver 2 with php 5.3.0 and gd bundled (2.0.34 compatible), the script is working perfectly...

My web hosting provider has php 5.2.10 and gd bundled (2.0.34 compatible), here the script is not working anymore...

The requirements of Smart Image Resizer are: PHP 5.1.0+ compiled with GD (a version that supports imageconvolution(), such as the bundled version).

Can somebody help me please to get it working on hosting too, please?

PS: Hope I posted in the right place  ::)

the script is not working anymore...

How do you know that the problem is due to the imageconvolution() function?

Well, everything works fine, images are in the right place, I take the right data in the right way from mysql, etc...

Imagecache folder premissions are set to 0777, because the script is caching the generated thumbnails.

I do think that the problem if with imageconvolution() because I found the same problem over the internet and all were talking about this function, with no solution...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.