United parcel service php integration

hamza

I have shopping cart and i have products in session variable should i send product information to UPS as like paypal.

or what kind of work flow is there for ups.

AND for shopping cart which API i suitable.

Developer APIs

Shipping/Rating

Address Validation - City, State, ZIP

Verify the city, state, and ZIP or postal code information is valid.

Address Validation - Street Level

Verify the street address, suite, city, state, and ZIP or postal code information is valid.

Locator - Global

Find a UPS location or The UPS Store nearest to you.

Pickup

Request a pickup for you or for one of your customers.

Rating

Compare delivery services and shipping rates to determine the best option for your customers.

Shipping

Validate addresses, compare rates, and print labels for your internal business processes.

Time in Transit

Compare shipping transit times of UPS services.

I have shopping cart and i have products in session variable should i send product information to UPS as like paypal.

It's all explained in the registration procedure

now where should i find reg procedure????

no place to know about UPS like thing

If you would have clicked on the link provided by NTSmarkv then you would see it would say:

* Step 1: Register  with My UPS.

* Step 2: Log-in

* Step 3: Select an API.

* Step 4: Download the API documentation.

* Step 5: Request an access key.

The register form is at: https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/register?sysid=myups&lang=en&langc=US&loc=en_US&returnto=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ups.com%2Fupsdeveloperkit%3Floc%3Den_US%26rt1

If you would have clicked on the link provided by NTSmarkv then you would see it would say:

* Step 1: Register  with My UPS.

* Step 2: Log-in

* Step 3: Select an API.

* Step 4: Download the API documentation.

* Step 5: Request an access key.

The register form is at: https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/register?sysid=myups&lang=en&langc=US&loc=en_US&returnto=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ups.com%2Fupsdeveloperkit%3Floc%3Den_US%26rt1

its being a long time now almost 26 hours i had done the basic login and register

thing. there is no need to tell me about this basic

Its XML based, you send a XML request to there service in a specific way its not your customary XML layout. Then in the same process if you will you get an XML reply. Whether its verified or valid, or whatever the case is you need to do.

I was in the same boat about 6 months ago. the USPS is the least covered thing out there (I think) I searched and searched and most I could barely come up with was one of 2 things a ridiculous product with an outrageous price to buy and use. or some small tut's on verifying someones address.. I needed to handle shipping labels

Its rough, that theres not much documentation with the USPS. More rough is there Doc's suck incredibly. However like someone else previously stated its all in there in the docs they offer.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.